I thought it was ending....

Cynthia Johnson
on 8/30/08 4:25 am
"Disclaimer"  Please read with caution!!

Hello, I'm currently going through the change of life cycle.  Yeah, no more monthly stuff.  No more discomfort, wipes, smell, and picking up a pack at the store (pads).

Wait a minute what is that!!  I thought it was gas and yes it was.  But something doesn't feel right.  A trip to the sanctuary revealed.........  And of my goodness the smell!!!!!

So, it's off to buy some depends for those times I decide to eat high fat foods, greasy stuff and especially Mongolian style entries!!

Learning as I go.......
Cynthia
ps, keep a extra pair of undies somewhere close!!
latinasoi
on 8/30/08 6:18 am - Orlando, FL
Hope your feeling well, so you had Xenical Moment huh????  How are you feeling after your revision????? Have you dropped any weight, love to hear from you. God Bless
Cynthia Johnson
on 8/30/08 4:13 pm
Hello Latinsoi, yes I had the moment.  I am doing well drooping inches very fast pounds a little slower.  Will keep in touch.  Blessing to you.
Cynthia
Keeping it real!!
Titanium Blonde
on 8/30/08 7:31 am
Why would you post something like this about yourself on the internet?

Cynthia Johnson
on 8/30/08 4:04 pm
"I am free to me and have no shame to claim".  This site has been a place where men and woman have shared the good , bad and the ugly of wls.  I contended that by sharing this with those who chose to look with caution will gain information from someone who has been there and done that.  They take the information and use it for their benefit.

If my post offended you, my apology that it brought some level of discomfort.  However, let my incident assist you should you chose to have revision surgery.  Some say a bought way is a told way.  I believe that when you tell  all my go well.

Continuing the journey!!
Cynthia
ginau
on 8/30/08 4:14 pm - mesa, AZ
why?      why not ?

Because she is a "Real Person " going though issue's in life , she may get some help or inspiration from others .  Sharing and caring - It's good to know we are not alone in this new journey.

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

Cynthia Johnson
on 8/30/08 4:20 pm
Hey G, what you doing up?  Thanks for the support of  my post. 
Time for bed now.
Cynthia275, 273, 270, 268, 260.......
ps, may I lose weight as I sleep
Deanne K.
on 8/30/08 10:01 am - Tucson, AZ
Cynthia,
Thanks for sharing your story with us.  I will definately heed you warnings especially as I embark on this new journey of revision. 
Deanne
Cynthia Johnson
on 8/30/08 4:09 pm
My pleasure Deanne.  May your journey be free of incident!!!

Calling on Sept 2, 2008 Deanne's day!!
Cynthia
Arizonadck
on 9/1/08 10:00 am - Chicago, IL
Cynthia - thank you!  I want to know anything and everything that could possibly happen!  That's what this forum is all about - what I love about it - and I thank you for posting!  Who knows if and when it will happen to me (as I'm getting the ERNY in October!).  I know it's very likely going to happen - so hearing yours and others experiences as you progress can ony help me when I get there.  So I can't be offended - I'm grateful!!  Carolyn
Most Active