I JUST GOT APPROVED FOR MY REVISION

Arizonadck
on 8/30/08 12:43 am - Chicago, IL
Thank you so much!!  I know you know how I'm feeling right now - still haven't come down from my high.  You had it harder than me - having to go thru the appeals process but the end result is the same - such a high!  Thank you Marcia - good luck to you as well!!  Carolyn
MARCIAM
on 8/30/08 4:21 am - Sayville, NY
Before you know it we will both be sitting next to each other on the losers bench!
Marcia 297/169 so far/140
RNY on 9/22/08
My life is starting over & yours can too!

Arizonadck
on 8/30/08 1:06 pm - Chicago, IL
Love it!  Thank you so much - it will be a pleasure and I can't wait for the day!!
JRinAZ
on 8/29/08 3:38 pm - Layton, UT
Congrats Carolyn!   Happy dancin in Phoenix for YOU!

Keep us posted on your ETA and we'll roll out the red carpet  (it'll be a "cooler" carpet in Oct than it is right now!!!!)

All of the Dr. S Revision buds will be lined up at your hospital door wanting to give you a REAL hug to go with the cyber hugs we've been sending!

..........I see SHOPPING in your future!!!!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Arizonadck
on 8/30/08 12:46 am - Chicago, IL
Thanks Joyce!  I'm so excited.  I hope it is much cooler when I come!  I would love to meet all the "Dr. S Revision buds" - that's exciting.  I love shopping - but you know for a while I will love the baggy clothes - gives me a sense of the weight loss and is such a better feeling than when your clothes get tight (weight gain, etc.).  Thank you Joyce!  I'll let you know as soon as i set the date!  Carolyn
Cynthia Johnson
on 8/30/08 4:29 am
Way to go.  All the best with your surgery!! So happy for you it makes me jump for joy!!
Cynthia
Arizonadck
on 8/30/08 1:05 pm - Chicago, IL
Thank you Cynthia!  As Marcia says - soon we''ll be able to join each other on the losers bench!  I know you're doing good - keep it up.  Take care!!  Carolyn
latinasoi
on 8/30/08 6:35 am - Orlando, FL
I'll Toast to that!   Good luck on both your journeys, you trip tp AZ, and the journey in life we are all on!!! CONGRATULATIONS AND KEEP US POSTED!!!!!

ANNETTE
Arizonadck
on 8/30/08 1:10 pm - Chicago, IL
Thank you Annette!  Hopefully both will be successful journeys!  I can't wait.  It will probably be mid-October - I'll firm up the date next week.  I'll definitely keep you posted!  If it wasn't for this forum I would never be making these journeys - I was very down (about a failed ROSE procedure) and destined to keep gaining wait and everything that comes with it.  Well this forum led me to Dr. S and such wonderful people - as yourself!  Thank you - I have more support from this forum than I've ever had.  Thanks again!!  Carolyn
Gwynn M.
on 8/31/08 10:58 am - Tucson, AZ
CONGRATULATIONS CAROLYN!!!   I know you've been so supportive here and now it's time for YOU!!  I am so happy and excited for you sweetie!!  (ok, a lil envious too, but totally in a good way!)   This time, you're in the~~~~
BEST HANDS EVER!!~~~  Soooooo, soooo exciting!!

Talk to you soon!
Hugzzzzz from Gwynn in Tucson
Most Active