anyone have their band removed?

(deactivated member)
on 8/31/08 12:47 pm - AZ
But isn't the usual 120cm?  10cm difference doesn't seem like that much.  Now I question maintenance.  LOL.... so many questions!

Brittwoman
on 8/31/08 12:50 pm - West Babylon, NY
What about maintenance?? Ask away! Even though 10 cm does not seem like much, it does make a difference...at least with my anatomy it has
                  Weight loss since begining WLS journey -141lbs!     

** Ticker shows weight loss since Day of Revision Surgery **

(deactivated member)
on 8/31/08 1:05 pm - AZ
Won't maintenance be a buggar with only 90cm bypassed?  What happens when you start absorbing more fat and calories (18 months to five years)?
Brittwoman
on 8/31/08 1:29 pm - West Babylon, NY
It won't be a bugger because my habits have changed completely. I still to this day food journel and I will depend on the restriction part of my procedure to keep me on the stright and narrow. I also work out with a professional trainer 3x a week and on weekends I do long distance bike rides (50+ miles). The key to success is exercise and I hate to say it...a healthy diet!! No foods with more then 7 grams of sugar and 14 grams of carbs. It's all about relearning and STICKING with your new lifestyle. I also must mention I attend a support group every other Saturday since 11/03 and it is so important to hear all the good and the bad that is out there.
                  Weight loss since begining WLS journey -141lbs!     

** Ticker shows weight loss since Day of Revision Surgery **

Most Active