I will be one size one day...

Deanne K.
on 8/30/08 9:12 am - Tucson, AZ
Cynthia,
We will definately have to get together at the conference.  I am planning on being there.  Andrea is going to drive me up and we have a room.  See you then, and thanks for the prayers and good wishes.  I am already a loser!!!!
Cynthia Johnson
on 8/30/08 4:02 am
Hi Gwynn, thanks for the post.  So, there's been talk about me hmm. LOL So, much is going on in my life right now.  Especially after the surgery I guess the meltdown was bound to happen.

Hey I'll be at the conference, but I'll send you my number who knows maybe we can met up.
Please don't give up are you going to appeal?  What ins do you have?
Cynthia
Gwynn M.
on 8/31/08 1:18 pm - Tucson, AZ
Hiya Cynthia!  I sent you a pirvate message. Thank you so much for your number!!   I will talk to you soon!   I think Deanne has a good thought there....about us gettin' together here in Tucson!

I have thought about puttin' together a little group before.  Maybe!  Would be a good thing I think   My husband and I are thinking seriously about getting up to the O.H. Event.  If so, we HAVE to MEET!!!!  We can hang with freshly revised Deanne!!  LOL

I am not giving up.....just yet!  I am appealing with the help of an angel (determined to be healthy and strong!). 

My insurance is Great West.
So far, NOTHING great about it.

Talk to you soon,
Gwynn
Most Active