Sex afer surgery

getinther
on 8/24/08 1:10 am - AL
O.K. ladies. I am curious.  I realize that sex will change, but exactly how much change can I expect?  My surgery has date has been moved up to the 15th of October.  (My husband thanks you in advance!)
ladybug1211
on 8/24/08 2:50 am
Whoopie!  Things are sooo much better since surgery!  We've been busy as bees!  Before surgery, I really wasn't interested, but once and a while.  Now with 75 lbs gone, we are more active!  My MD said we should wait until I was ready (after surgery) I think it was almost 3 weeks.  Good luck to you!

At Goal!   Dance of happiness!  
5/08               280 lbs   Size 26
9/08               199 lbs   Onederland!  
7/09               135 lbs  Size 9!  GOAL!! Whoopie!
Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal to throw at someone else,,you are the one who gets burned!  Buddah

(deactivated member)
on 8/24/08 2:51 am, edited 8/24/08 2:54 am - AZ
Hi Getinther,

There is a forum called sex before and after weight loss surgery. At the top of the screen go to forums and click on the more forums. Than scroll down on lower left side and click on sex before and after weight loss surgery. Click that and your in. I hope this helps you.
getinther
on 8/24/08 4:21 am - AL
Thanks for the info! 
ginau
on 8/24/08 4:28 am - mesa, AZ

depends on you ... Some go through a dis-interest - Others  go through a HORN-Dog stage .. Tell your hubby to get ready !

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

Most Active