HEAR YE....HEAR YE....COME ONE ....COME ALL !!!!

Vivian Prouty
on 8/21/08 11:44 pm - Fort Worth, TX
TO BAYLEY'S CAFE IN THE MORNING !!!!  lol

Had ya'll going for a moment !!!!  Thought I was the TOWN CRYER huh????   LOL   Anyway hello everyone.   Tomorrow is our Monthly Support Group Breakfast at Bayley's Cafe in Hurst, Texas.   Everyone is welcome to attend....whether you have had surgery, are from out of town, pre op.....post op....no op.....WW member.  Whoever wants to come is welcome to join us.   If you are learning about WLS or just a lurker and want to meet and share ( sometimes we really do share LOL ) a meal with a bunch of really fine folks please come and join us.   SO drag out those recipes.....protein ideas.......before photos or anything else that you would love to share with us all and meet us there.   We meet about 9 AM and we leave whenever we are ready to.   No time limit for us !!!!  LOL   Please RSVP if you are planning on attending so that we will have enough chairs.   We have to give restaurant head count in the AM !!!!   Start your weekend off right with lots of support.

Where:    Bayley's Cafe    109 Harwoood Rd.    Hurst. Texas 76054

When:    Saturday August 23rd.    9 AM - ????

Please do NOT forget to RSVP !!!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Jean L.
on 8/22/08 8:49 am - Hemphill, TX
Howdy!  Where is Hurst, Texas?

Vivian Prouty
on 8/22/08 9:22 am - Fort Worth, TX
Hi Jean,

I have heard of Hemphill  but I think it is the street not the town.   LOL   Hurst is about 10 miles east of Fort Worth.   It is between Dallas and Fort Worth....closer to Fort Worth though.   Now...where is Hemphill????   LOL   History lesson here along with invite for breakfast huh???  LOL

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active