rose procedure

dana S.
on 8/20/08 11:59 pm - brooklyn, NY
HI I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR THE UPDATES ON THE ROSE PROCEDURE PATIENTS.HOW IS THE WEIGHT LOSS GOING.       THANKS DANA
mlpandbaby
on 8/30/08 11:55 am
Hi all, I have lost touch with the group, I had had the ROSE procedure in May in Monmouth NJ.  I was so excited to be included in the study.  I see that there were no responses am I the only one who has the courage to talk about it??   I have lost 23lbs as this seems like a failure number, I am excited that my clothes feel better, the inches lost are great.    I have more of an awareness of the "tool" I have to use.  It is a slow disaplined process, but I am loosing.  I drive an hour to go to support meetings, I do believe that is a big part of  our success.    I hope we hear from others I know some may be doing better, but just say HI 
Michelle from Rochester NY
jonathan R.
on 9/6/08 8:53 am - east meadow, ny
 I am having the Rose procedure by Dr. Shawn Garber in NY.  I will let you know how things go.
Lisa_D1020
on 9/10/08 1:17 am
I had the procedure done on 7/30/08 and have only lost 8.5 lbs.  I do not find that there is a difference in the amount that I can eat or the amount of time between meals before I get hungry.  I will know more about what's going on after my endoscopy follow up in October but I am pretty discouraged.
Doesn't Matter
on 9/10/08 8:54 am - Indianapolis, IN
Revision on 02/29/12
I had mine done on 7/16.  I initially lost around 12 lbs. due to being on Liquids, but have now gained 5 lbs. again.  I am very discouraged about this too.  I guess anybody can lose if they are on liquids.  I had mine done in Oregon, and I live in Arizona.  I hate to spend all that money for a plane ticket, knowing that it's not working.
Most Active