Update

Cynthia Johnson
on 8/19/08 6:13 am
One month and 18 days out.  I have now re-lost 22 pounds and down 4 pants sizes. Yepie .  I'm physically doing well no issues getting in all my supplements and water daily.  Restriction still working but I really want good food.  Eating mainly sea food and steak very little carbo's. 
All the best to everyone.
Cynthia
ginau
on 8/19/08 6:17 am - mesa, AZ
You forgot to add

Looking marvelous !!!

It was great to see you yesterday  and meet your sister too! 

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

Cynthia Johnson
on 8/19/08 6:34 am
Hey G, I really enjoyed hanging out with you.  Thanks again for showing us around.  You are looking very good yourself.  Keep up the good work. 

Calling on getting below the 200's asap!!!
Cynthia
Deanne K.
on 8/19/08 6:57 am - Tucson, AZ
Cynthia,
That is just wonderful.  You are doing just great.  4 pant sizes, I can't even imagine.  I am hoping that I can lose at a steady rate like you have.  Keep up the good work girlfriend.

Deanne
ShayZ
on 8/19/08 9:02 am - Somewhere, TX

First of all, congratulations on your weight loss and please forgive me for being a ****** but how in the world do u lose 4 pants sizes after 22 lbs?  I have skinny legs so this is my worst fear but I am still amazed!!!!!!!!!!!!

ginau
on 8/19/08 9:58 am - mesa, AZ
Missy has something I dont ,, She  has a  tushie

I am flat  like a pancake ,,, she has some  be donka donk !

She looks  great .. I should have taken a photo !

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

Cynthia Johnson
on 8/19/08 10:48 am
Hello, yes it is called losing inches in the thighs,hips and buttocks. I was wearing 26 size pants now I'm wearing size 20.  Hehe.

This time around it appears my weight loss is more contured if that makes sense.  I'm wearing size 18/20 now in the upper body area.
Cynthia
Arizonadck
on 8/19/08 10:47 am - Chicago, IL
Cynthia - congrats!  That's so fabulous!  You must be so ecstatic!!  So happy for you!  May you have continued success!  Yeah!!  Carolyn
(deactivated member)
on 8/19/08 11:25 am - AZ
Cynthia,
Your doing fantastic. I lost more weight but only lost 2 sizes. I went from a 5x to 3x. See how every one is so differnt. I am so happy for you. Please post a picture of yourself so we can check you out. You should be very proud of yourself !!!! Tell your sister I said hi.

Dawn
Gloria A.
on 8/20/08 8:09 am - Federal Way, WA
 Congratulations on doing so well .. 
Cheers ... G

Most Active