Revision's In Georgia

ShonF.
on 8/17/08 9:22 am - Peachy State, GA
I was wondering if anyone know of any doctors performing revisions in Georgia?
M. Hall
on 8/17/08 10:25 am - Norcross, GA
From what I hear there are many revision Docs in Georgia. I can only speak on mine, whom is apart of Atlanta Medical with Dr. Duncan. Dr. Burrowes does open revisions and I do know of some patients that have gone to see Dr. Burrowes after seeing Dr. Duncan for there revisions. As well as my Doc, Dr Burrowes refers patients that want the surgery lap to Duncan and others. If im not mistaken, he does Rny, Fobi, Erny, and the DS. Do your research on all DOCs and all surgeries before you take that plunge.
AphY Girl
on 8/17/08 11:30 am
I agree.. research, research and more research.  I am from another state so it was hard to find a doctor who would see me.  Luckly, Dr. Procter in Gainsville / ******* read my post op reports and has agreed to see me.  I am looking into an ERNY or DS.

Good luck,
Emily
grace30269
on 8/18/08 11:14 pm - Peachtree City, GA

Dr. Champion does revisions.  Here's his website:  http://www.drchampion.com/  He performed my revision a week ago today.  I agree with all other posters - research, research, research until you're at peace with your chosen procedure, physician, and hospital.  Good luck!

babsintx
on 8/19/08 6:49 am - GA
Hi,

I couldnt find a qualified surgeon to do my revision in GA, but then again, I was lapband to sleeve and not many surgeons were doing the sleeve. So I looked for a sleeve/DS/revision surgeon and went to NYC to Dr. Roslin at Lenox Hill. I am very happy with the results.

Babs

Most Active