BREAKFAST AT BAYLEY'S 23RD...WHO IS COMING???

Vivian Prouty
on 8/15/08 11:39 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Good Morning Everyone,

I usually start posting this on Monday, Wednesday and Friday of the week of our monthly support breakfast but I will be out of town from Sunday till Wednesday sometime.    SO I am posting this early.    If you are anyone you know are in need of any kind of support....if you are anyone you know are post op, pre o***** op....you are ALL welcome to come.    We meet once a month in Hurst, Texas at Bayley's Cafe.   We have a wonderful group of people there who are always willing to help another fellow weight loss person out.    So drag out those recipes, old before photos.....ideas or anything else that you would like to share with us and bring them along.    You are also welcome to bring the husband, wife and kids if you like.    We do need a head count of how many will attend.   We are having our monthly breakfast a week early due to Labor Day....so please plan on attending.   If you can come please let me know as we have to give the restaurant a head count.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

Where:   BAYLEY'S CAFE      9 AM - ????

109 HARWOOD RD.   ( 183 E TOWARD DFW AIRPORT.....NORWOOD EXIT......TO N. ABOUT 1 1/2 MILES RIGHT PAST FIRST BAPTIST CHURCH HURST...SHOPPING CENTER ON LEFT....CORNER.)
                 HURST, 76054    817-268-5779

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Arizonadck
on 8/16/08 11:38 am - Chicago, IL
I wished I lived nearby - it sounds great!!!
Vivian Prouty
on 8/16/08 12:42 pm - Fort Worth, TX
If you are ever in the Fort Worth/ Dallas area...Maybe you can come.   Have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Arizonadck
on 8/16/08 12:51 pm - Chicago, IL
Definitely!  Thanks!!  You have a great weekend too!!
Most Active