Moving Right Along

SheriAZ
on 8/14/08 10:21 am
Well, yesterday I went and got the results from my sleep study and had a consult with a pulmonary Dr. First of all what was the most surprising was that the staff was surprised that Dr. S was having all of these tests done before he would approve me for surgery. It really made me think what a wonderful and concerned Dr. he must be. The Staff thought that I had some problems in these areas and that was why I was having them done. Well any way the pulmonary tests were all normal and just a little abnormality in the sleep study which the Dr. said would go away if I lose weight. I have had all the blood work done and my Psych Dr. will send a report whenever I need him to. The upper GI and swallow test and Cardiologist is scheduled on Sept 10th and then I guess its just a waiting game after that. I am repressing the urge to call Jen to see if she knows anything about my insurance yet. I am really anxious but school started this week and my students are driving me crazy enough to keep my mind off of the surgery. I hope that all of you are happy and healthy and absolutly wonderful.
Sheri in Yuma.......Patiently (sort of) waiting
ginau
on 8/14/08 10:44 am - mesa, AZ
Sheri

Dont be shy  give her a call.. I know she will be in the office for a couple hours on Sat .. Dr S  has some seminars  and she is going in..

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

Most Active