Approval & Surgery Date

Arizonadck
on 8/19/08 10:43 am - Chicago, IL
Thank you so much for all this insightful info!!  I'm just waiting on my psych eval ltr (hopefully getting by Saturday) and then Jen will submit to insurance.  I'm hoping I don't have to appeal but will definitely get everything ready in case I do.  Thank you!  So today was your first day on liquid diet - how is it?  From past experience I know it gets easier after a few days.  And the anticipation of the revision will make it easier as well.  Good Luck!  Thanks again!!  Carolyn
Deanne K.
on 8/19/08 12:40 pm - Tucson, AZ
Hi Carolyn,
Glad that the information helped.  The liquid diet is not easy, have been hungry all day.  I have done 4 shakes already and 1 egg and little chicken breast.  They are all acceptable, but I am still hungry.  Guess I need another shake soon, hungry already.
Deanne
crowland
on 8/14/08 9:34 am - FL
I am a first time visitor to the message broad. I am also trying to get a revision.  Good luck with your surgery.  What should your out come be?  Amount of more weight loss? Were other things wrong? C Rowland
Deanne K.
on 8/14/08 10:38 am - Tucson, AZ
We are hoping that I can lose the 80 lbs that I never lost and what I had regained.  He will do an ERNY open.  I have an enlarged stoma, with absolutely no restriction.  I have my pre-op appointment tomorrow.
Deanne
JRinAZ
on 8/18/08 1:33 pm - Layton, UT
Deanne!!!! I am sooooooo excited for you!!!!  LOSER'S ROCK!!!!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Deanne K.
on 8/18/08 2:29 pm - Tucson, AZ
Hi Joyce,
I am so excited, but a bit nervous.  I know it's normal.  I start the liquid diet tomorrow and I know it will be tough, but I can and will follow it to the T.  Thanks for your encouragement.
Most Active