WOW, Weeeeeeeeee

Cynthia Johnson
on 8/2/08 8:32 am
Hello all, I had a WOW Weeeee moment to share. I am now able after 1 month to wear some of my beautiful suits. Last year/2007 was the last time I could wear them.  But as of today I get to wear them for a short while.  I say short because the top portions are getting to big and I have yet to kick up my intense walking program.  The walking will bring those big thighs, hips and rear end in line!

But I am very happy with the progress I'm making.  Yipie

Cynthia
Arizonadck
on 8/2/08 9:26 am - Chicago, IL
What a feeling!!!  Congrats!!  I know the first time I had my RNY and came under 200 pounds I had just stepped off the scale and cried (literally)!  I hadn't been under 200 pounds in 20 years.  Now I'm over but hopefully not for long as I'm hoping to get a revision.  Keep it up - that's just so wonderful and motivates all of us!!
Gwynn M.
on 8/2/08 10:24 am - Tucson, AZ
WOW...really??  DANG...thats AWESOME & EXCITING!!  Great job Cynthia!  I too am hoping my insurance will approve my revision.  Sounds like you are making EXCELLENT PROGRESS!
Gwynn in Tucson
Cynthia Johnson
on 8/4/08 6:17 am
Yeah what a feeling.  thank you for your response
ginau
on 8/2/08 2:45 pm - mesa, AZ

O.M.G.   Am I going to know you the next time I see you ?

Sounds like your doing fab !!!  didnt expect anything less. I too need to get busy with some exercise. Your coming up to the Sept event ??????

I am tickled pink for you!  keep up the FAB Work !!!

Cynthia Johnson
on 8/4/08 6:19 am
I really like wearing loose clothes. Don't know about Sept got to recoup funds for home first.  We will see.
(deactivated member)
on 8/2/08 3:13 pm - AZ
Cynthia,

I am very happy for you. We are both coming along good and I glad for both of us. I have not seen you in a long time. I bet your doing great. I already lost 2 sizes Yipie for me. My but is going down. My stomach is getting smaller. I just wore some pedal pushers that I have been not able to wear for 5 years and they are some what big. My mom is going to try do make my other pedal puchers small in the hip and waist. They are to good to throw away. I am also in smaller underware thank god because my big ones give me a weigie all the time. Are you going to the big OH event in Mesa in September 19 an 20 ? I hope to see you there. I am getting a hotel room for Friday night. See ya.

Dawn
Cynthia Johnson
on 8/4/08 6:21 am
keep up the good work Dawn!!
Hondurian Queen
on 8/4/08 4:49 am - BOSTON, MA
alright cynthis that is great I know exactly how you felt havent been able to wear certain clothes since last year and being able to get back in to them is great keep up the good work

latinasoi
on 8/4/08 9:42 pm - Orlando, FL
Congrats Cynthia!!!!! I hope to be able to have a WOW WEEEEEEEEEEEEE moment myself :-)

Take care,
Annette
Most Active