just home from the ER we lost our baby Girl

Gwynn M.
on 8/2/08 10:29 am - Tucson, AZ
My heart and prayers go out to you and your family...
neicey
on 8/2/08 12:10 pm - TOLEDO, OH
I am so sorry, my prayers go out to you.
Zena Romy
on 8/2/08 1:29 pm - Canada
I am so sorry for you.  I will say a prayer for you and your baby girl tonight.

Be well,
Zena 
(deactivated member)
on 8/2/08 3:17 pm - AZ
I am so sorry for your lost. No one should have to go thru this ever in life. Anything we can do for you ? We do give our love and support tru this very sad time.....
latinasoi
on 8/2/08 3:23 pm - Orlando, FL
Wow there aren't enough words to express you loss.  Just remember that when "God Almighty" closes one door, He immediately opens up another!!!!!! Be strong and never give up!
(deactivated member)
on 8/2/08 3:51 pm, edited 8/2/08 3:52 pm
my heart is sickened by your loss.
the fact that you have already been dealing with so much, makes me ache with sadness for you.
i am in deep prayer for you to have divine
peace, calm, and strength as you walk through this painful time.

Deanne K.
on 8/2/08 3:55 pm - Tucson, AZ
My thoughts and prayers are with you at this very difficult time in your life.  Your angel girl will always be in your heart.  May God's love and peace help you to find comfort at this sad time. 
ShayZ
on 8/3/08 2:30 am - Somewhere, TX
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.  I know that mere words can not convey or express your pain; however know that your OH family is with you.

God Bless
lookinforward
on 8/3/08 2:50 am
No words, I am sure, can adequately describe the loss you feel.  One can only hope that by sharing with friends, a tiny piece of the pain is carried by others.
I will be praying that somehow, God gives you some measure of comfort through this. 
Lookin'Forward
        "Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God" 
                                                                                Corrie Ten Boon

MARCIAM
on 8/3/08 8:36 am - Sayville, NY
I am so sorry for your loss...
Marcia 297/169 so far/140
RNY on 9/22/08
My life is starting over & yours can too!

Most Active