Diet after revision 2 years ago?

judy130
on 7/30/08 10:22 am - Seattle, WA
I had a revision 2 years ago.  It was succesful until my psychiatrist changed one of my medications that made me eat  a lot.

Do any of you have any good diets that work?

I tried low carb and because I am hypoglecemic I have to add at least 2 servings of carbs.

If you have a better suggestion let me know.

JJ
ginau
on 7/31/08 7:35 am - mesa, AZ

JJ

How does your pouch look - Still small ? what  caused you to gain weight ? bad choices  or something else?

You  might google the 5 day pouch test diet - it helps people get back on track, Then  stick to  the simple rules - lean proteins , low glycemic  fruits & veggies.  and limit the carbs..  No  white foods, flour, sugar etc....  so if your going to eat carbs - make sure they are complex and not refined.

Good luck and keep us posted ...

judy130
on 7/31/08 10:02 am - Seattle, WA
Thanks for the info.  I appreciate the web referral.

To tell you the truth I really don't know what is going on with my pouch.  I know it is still working because I can eat 3/4 cup and then I am full. 

I was dieting- eating the right stuff and following the pouch rules and it was like I was on an eternal  plateau.   The weight was the same pretty much everyday.  Take 1 pound -/+.  So I got frustrated and depressed.  I need to lose 30 pounds to get to goal weight.   

Thank you and God bless you.

JJ
judy130
on 7/31/08 10:14 am - Seattle, WA
WOW, I checked the website and it sounds good.  I will start tomorrow.  Wish me luck.

JJ
ginau
on 7/31/08 10:55 am - mesa, AZ
Judy - I know you can do it !  your so close ... just have to get back on the wagon. Good Luck !
Most Active