3 Month Follow up appt ! # are in

M. Hall
on 7/29/08 1:43 pm - Norcross, GA
Ok Gina yall gone have to hip me to the game. WHO IS VITALADY and how do i get in contact with her? Everyone keeps suggesting me to her.
Gwynn M.
on 7/30/08 6:02 am - Tucson, AZ
Vitalady is the GURU of supplements! Her and her husband have been doing this for many, many years!   You can find her and her supps at  www.vitalady.com 

She helped me get my vitamin D levels (was <7, supposed to be up around 100) right back up to a 106 (considered HIGH by reg. standards!) within a couple,/few months!

She's AWESOME!

Gwynn
cayita63
on 7/30/08 10:43 am - Ft Lauderdale, FL
You are always there..so happy 4 you tell me what r u eating, tomorrow finally i get to see my surgeon the same one who did my ryn i will ask what is he going to do with me when i check in the preadmitt in the hospital they asked me what surgery are u having i say i dontknow see what is in the comp she told me that it was a diadnosed of pain an hernia, my surgery remenber u wrote me like explarotory will be on the 12...i did everytest let s see i will tell u
claudia
(deactivated member)
on 7/30/08 1:15 pm

girlfriend,

you give me SO MUCH inspiration and hope!

i am so happy for you!
YOU ARE DOING GREAT!

YOU LOOK MORE FABULOUS, EACH TIME I SEE YOU...SO, i didn't need the numbers to KNOW it...but WOW!...that is GREAT NEWS!

i celebrate your success AND your health (those numbers sound great)!

you are now in waters you have not navigated through for over 8 years!!!
how exciting!
Ginau, you WILL reach your goals this time...
you have a Master Physician "at the helm", 
your "co-captain" (you) "KNOWS the ropes"!
...and you are in the company of true supporters...we are your "crew"!  
AHOY mate! 

Most Active