3 Month Follow up appt ! # are in

ginau
on 7/29/08 7:11 am - mesa, AZ

Ok  Folks  thought I would share my news, I just came back from my 3 month follow up appt , I have lost over 30 lbs since my  EXT Rny revision  surgery May 7th,  with Dr Schlesinger.  I am now at 273lbs - the lowest I have been in  over 8 yrs .  My  new goal is to be under 260 by time of the O.H. event here in Phx.  

Most of my labs are back , I am only low in  creatine ( needs lots more water)  and  my Vitamin "A" is a little shy - So I will be ordering  the Dry  formula of A,D,E,K,  and adding it to my daily vite's

otherwise I am  feeling good, have some energy, and trying to keep a posative attitude!

** only bad news was call I recvd  from the lab that drew my blood, Scared to snockers out of me ... In the end  they failed to get all the blood they needed - So I have to go back and let them pull some more!  

I am very happy I got a 2nd chance to loose this weight and be healthier, I hope  that everyone gets the 2nd chances in life they want ...

** I am giving my print-out to my Primary care Dr today !  

Arizonadck
on 7/29/08 8:02 am - Chicago, IL
Wow - 30 pounds!!  Congrats!!  And so glad you're feeling good!  A,D,E,K - is that all in one - you say dry - is it powder you add to food or is it in pill form?  Never heard of it!  I'm happy for you Gina!!  Keep it up!!
ginau
on 7/29/08 10:25 am - mesa, AZ
its an actual pill/ vitamin.  I knew I would need to tweak vitamins - but wanted to wait till I had blood  tests back..
Gwynn M.
on 7/29/08 8:25 am - Tucson, AZ
Thats AWESOME Jeanna!  You are an INSPIRATION!  Thanks for sharing with us    You're one of the first people I've been keepin' an eye on!  Joyce was the first brave gal I know!!   Now there are so many of you BRAVE GALS..and guys!
(deactivated member)
on 7/29/08 8:29 am - Brunswick, ME
Hi Gina,

I'm glad to hear things are going so well for you.  It's good that your PCP is in the loop on your revision as well.

Take care,

Angie in Maine
M. Hall
on 7/29/08 9:18 am - Norcross, GA
Alright now!!!!!!!!!!! Doing great Ms. Gina!...Keep up the good work...I am happy that we both got the 2nd chance
Deanne K.
on 7/29/08 9:22 am - Tucson, AZ

Jenna,
WOW! you are doing great.  Keep up the good work.  Get those vitamins in yah!!!!!

Sorry to hear you have to go back to the vampires.  No fun.

ginau
on 7/29/08 10:24 am - mesa, AZ
went back to same lab - the girl was really good and  never felt a thing, She pulled up the records - turns out it was logged and hte courrier  screwed up getting it to the main lab !  Oh well only 3 more tubes. and another week or two to get the results !
Nancy K.
on 7/29/08 12:27 pm - Joliet, IL
Hi,
Glad you have mostly good news. Before you get the ADEK you might want to talk to Vitalady. I remember reading that she is not recommending it or something like that.

ginau
on 7/29/08 1:35 pm - mesa, AZ
yes Michelle is awesome - if you write to her qwith your info - she will send you a  daily plan to keep you on track.. I have her on speed dial. Just had to wait for #'s to come in.
Most Active