Revision due to too much weight loss?

GeekGirl
on 7/27/08 1:46 pm - Billings, MT
Has anyone had their RNY revised due to losing too much weight? I'm still trying to gain the hard way (more calorie dense food and weight training) but it hasn't been very successful yet.
240 / 120 / 99 / 5'4"
Starting / Goal / Current / Height

4/20/08 - Tummy Tuck & Mini Arm Lift
Contact me on MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/webgeekgirl
mew6495
on 7/28/08 9:47 am - MI
I have only heard of this on a couple of posts and they had extenuating cir****tances.  One of them I was unable to find her profile to send it on to you so I think she must have deleted it or made it private.  I know for my self the first 3 years out or so I was thinner then what I anticipated and everyone was telling me I was becoming to thin.  After the 3 to 4 year mark I started gaining some of the weight back as my system became accustomed to the changes.  My pouch stretched and I believe my intestines starting absorbing more.  Perhaps it is the weight training.  Muscle is known to burn calories.  Or perhaps your body to will go through a change once you are further out.  I would suggest talking to your doctor about your concerns if you haven't already and get his take on it.  It may make you feel more comfortable.
Most Active