Extended - revision'ers - need to hear from you !

ShayZ
on 7/27/08 2:30 pm - Somewhere, TX
Could you give the lengths please and which limb is disconnected to shorten the common channel?  Just continuing my research...Thanks in advance.
PekinSal
on 7/28/08 1:39 am - UK
'My hair is thinning, I was combing it and a wad of hair came out. Ive been taking 2 multi- vitamin, b12, and protein per day. Do I need something else?'

I think the extended rny is quite close in malabsorption to the DS - you might want to post a question to vitalady about what she takes. I think she has eRNY herself too.

I take two biotin and two zinc a day to prevent hair loss (so far so good), extra Vit A and D, three bariatric multivits and 2500g calcium daily - haven't had the first set of three month bloods yet so this might be adjusted.

DS revision from failed lapband

Cynthia Johnson
on 7/28/08 2:07 am
Hello Cynthia reporting in as requested!  Energy level back up and very few to no sharks. hehe.
Wow, lossing inches yepie.  Put on a skirt that I hadn't worn since last summer.  I do get hungery but after a few bits of food I don't want any more.   So, my two weeks of liquids and soft foods brought back some restriction in my pouch.  Just 8 lbs shy of where I was last July 2007.

ginau
on 7/28/08 5:38 am - mesa, AZ
Happy dance , happy dance !!!    your doing great ...  yea on return of restriction -  it last only a short time - Make the most of it !!!
Most Active