Gary Viscio-Passed on See Insurance Forum

Deanne K.
on 7/25/08 1:54 am - Tucson, AZ
 would like to state my sorrow to his family, and to anyone on this site that was personally touched or helped by him.

This is a sad day for OH.

Here is a link to his surgery support page if you want to leave a message for his family.

On behalf of Kathy Nickerson, PhD:

Dear OH Members:

We are sad to announce the passing of OH Member, Gary Viscio, Esq. Mr. Viscio was a dedicated advocate for numerous obesity prevention causes and his contributions to the WLS community shall be missed.  At this time, ObesityHelp is not aware of the cause of his passing.

You may visit his profile here:
http://www.obesityhelp.com/member/gviscio

Our thoughts and best wishes are with his family.

Kathleen Nickerson, PhD
Vice President, Communications & Media

neicey
on 7/25/08 1:57 am - TOLEDO, OH
How sad, he got my approval for me and was such a nice guy to talk to.

Do you know what happened?

Bernice
Gwynn M.
on 7/25/08 2:17 am - Tucson, AZ
Oh Deanne, I am so sorry to hear this.  My prayers go out to his family and all his friends. I did not know him personally, but I had heard from you how wonderful he was. Very, very sad.
Deanne K.
on 7/25/08 3:01 am - Tucson, AZ
There hasn't been any posts to what happened.  It is a sad day for all of us who used his services.  Kind of leaves some of us in limbo and don't know where to turn at this point.
(deactivated member)
on 7/25/08 7:02 pm, edited 7/25/08 7:02 pm - AZ
Deanne, I can't believe it. You have been looking for him for weeks with no phone call returns. This is shocking and surprised. He was so young with kids. I wonder what the heck happned to him. Could it have been his ulcer's ? I am just shocked !!!! Call me in the am... This is so very sad.....

jtrandall
on 7/30/08 6:29 am - TX
Very sad to hear about Gary.  Has anyone heard what happened?  He contributed so much.

Jim
Most Active