Appointment w/ my surgeon today to discuss a revision

stina1979
on 7/22/08 11:19 pm - OH
Very nervous/anxious!  I could barely sleep a wink.  I had an RNY in 2001 and regained 100 of the 150lbs lost since having my son in 2006.  Any of you guys out there that have had this type of revision?

Any thought would be greatly appreciated.

Kristina
Kristina
tulagirl
on 7/23/08 10:36 am - Schenectady, NY
How did your appointment go?  I have an appointment with a surgeon tomorrow to talk revision. I am very nervous too.  I lost 133 pounds and have gained back 90, most after having my daughter in 2006. 

Let us know how your appointment went, maybe you have some words of wisdom for me. 
stina1979
on 7/23/08 12:02 pm - OH
Okay, so I had the appt. to discuss a revision.  My surgeon was pretty interested as I discussed all the reading I have done regarding Stomaphyx and Lap-Band.  He seemed to be pretty impressed w/ all the reading that I have done over the last several months. 

So, here's the deal....  I am getting scoped on 8/5/08 to see what the deal is with my ulcers and the condition of my Stoma (RNY in 2001)  After that, he/we will decide.  I feel like he's leaning more towards the "stomaphyx", but I haven't heard too much good feedback regarding that procedure. 

How the heck did I let it get to this,   I never thought that this could happen again.

Kristina
Kristina
Most Active