No longer feeling restriction

creatyvyti
on 7/18/08 1:07 am - oxon hill, MD
I'm almost 3 yrs post op, I lost a total of 163lbs.  I got pregnant 27months post op and the weight loss stopped.  I've tried a lot to get out of my plateau, but seems like nothing works.  For the past few months I don't even have the feeling of fullness anymore.  I talked to my doc about revision, any helpful pointers on what I can do in the meantime.
Mdae
on 7/18/08 7:41 am
go to Bariatriceating.com...  there's a protein program they use there to 'restart' a surgery.  i'd give that a shot until you figure out if you're going to have a revision...

if you do decide a revision is right for you, please come over to the DS board and find out about it.  it may or may not be something that'd interest you, but it's worth checking into, right?
creatyvyti
on 7/18/08 2:16 pm - oxon hill, MD
i've been checking out the site and i can't seem to find the protein program to restart surgery; if you could, please forward the link to the page of that site so i can view it.
thanks, i really appreciate it
Mdae
on 7/19/08 3:43 am
http://www.beforeandafterhelp.com/index.php?showtopic=42439

this is the 3-day liquid protein jump-start thing...  but i encourage you to look around over there and post alot!  Susan Maria's been doing this stuff a long time, very successfully.
creatyvyti
on 7/18/08 1:44 pm - oxon hill, MD
thanks a lot; I'll read up on it now.
shel
on 7/19/08 10:37 am - Howell, NJ
also try the five day pouch test, has worked for others.  just search "five day pouch test" and you'll get to one of the sites.
Most Active