8 months out lap band 7 lbs down, revision time?

Rosestar
on 7/20/08 11:01 am
I have the smallest band. I have had 5-6 fills, tomorrow I am getting another fill. He made sure that the band wasn't leaking by pulling up some saline when he did the last fill.

The only time I feel restriction is in the morning. If I could feel like that all the time, it would be wonderful.

I trust my surgeon, he is very straight forward and he said that we can look at other surgery options later but it usually doesn't come to that.

I want to get under 200, I have been sidelined with a shoulder injury for two months that took me from going to the gym 3-4x a week to walking around my neighborhood daily.   Keeping active, eating as little as possible, getting enough protein. Following the bandster rules.

Shrugs.

I thought having the surgery was brave and I was scared and afterwards felt triumphant that I made this great leap for my health and now I am obsessing about everything I put in my mouth, beating myself up for not losing like EVERYONE else who had surgery in November 7th and wondering if I will have to go through another surgery.

Rose

Rosestar
on 7/20/08 11:03 am
Oh and I forgot to mention that I never had a PB or slimed. I felt stuck a coupla times, which made me leap up and down and feel awful.
slugworth
on 7/21/08 3:47 am - Stanwood, WA
I would suggest lots of reserch. I had a lap band revision to MGB. Go to youtube and search for "Lap Band Revision". You will see lots of info on it. Also clos.net is good.

Good luck!
Most Active