Patsy,Michelle, Monmouth Rose Post Ops!!!!

cmr3399
on 7/16/08 9:58 am, edited 7/17/08 5:43 am - Bayville, NJ
Hey....

I was just curious...how is everyone doing???? I go for my 4 WEEK post op appt next week and I'm scared to death I'm not doing well....I have NO RESTRICTION WHAT SO EVER at this point...     Don't get me wrong I monitor everything, but I swear I could just eat forever if I would let myself....and to top it off, my TOM starts in a few days...and I bloat and retain like crazy...I put on 10lbs sometimes during that week..temp of course, but that is all I need when I have to step on the scale.....

'Nothing Tastes as good as THIN FEELS!"

patsy13215
on 7/16/08 9:10 pm - syracuse, NY
Hi there Christine;Your new picture looks great!!! I am doing well.I find that when I mix different textures I have much  more restriction.I still have to be careful with the soft foods that  just seem to go right through and provide no restriction. Good luck on your 4 week post op.......Patsy
smile750
on 7/17/08 12:04 am - Bridgewater, NJ
Hi Christine -

Only 9 days out since surgery and down 15 lbs (of course because of the liquids).  Can't say I feel full yet because of this annoying liquid diet, but next week when I start eating soft foods I can let you know. 

Jen
cmr3399
on 7/17/08 5:46 am - Bayville, NJ
Thanks so much ladies.....I know I'm just Parinoid...I'm still down 18lbs as per my scale at home...but when Aunt Flo comes to town in a few days those numbers jump sky high, then bam 4 days later I'm less then when i started...my problem is I weigh in right in the middle, and don't want to feel like a big FAT non loser for Dr's B & G......Oh well...what can you do...

XOXO

'Nothing Tastes as good as THIN FEELS!"

shel
on 7/17/08 3:10 pm - Howell, NJ
I'm getting paranoid myself -- feels like I can eat anything and not feel full, but Doc tells me feeling full with RNY is much different than feeling full with Lap band.  Anyway, started solid foods (soft diet yesterday) and still not feeling full.  I'll talk to him about this next month, also awaiting my TOM and jonesing for a Reese's PB cup!!
Michele
mlpandbaby
on 7/18/08 2:55 pm
Hi Everyone!   Oh yeah, I put all that food on my plate no restriction and I eat a bit to much and boom....It hurts.  But Im still fighting the grazing...
The scale has pretty much stayed the same, but that damn aunt flo...I just kicked her out..lol  So I'm expected to loose about 15lbs in the next hour..lol 
I am working out 4 days a week and frustrated the scale is not moving....Well I just bought a new VCR going to slip in the tae bo tape in.  I got out my size 14 capri's (I was loving that size)  and I dont fit yet BUT I WILL!!!!   Keep up he good work everyone!   Patsy, how are you doing? Let me know.   I cant wait to see you in Sept!! 
Michelle
patsy13215
on 7/18/08 8:50 pm - syracuse, NY
HI EVERYONE;HOPE ALL IS GOING WELL!! Yes, it is a real balancing act to get the portions right,eat slower, and not graze..It is also different losing slower,but I guess we would expect that..I am going to have to start picking up the exercise also.We will all have to keep each other out of trouble,,,hang in there...patsy 
Most Active