Recommend Someone Please.

(deactivated member)
on 7/7/08 10:22 am
Hello All: Can anyone recommend a Surgeon.. I would like to see someone about  having the Revision done. Ihad Gastric Bypass in 99 and my Pouch has stretched.. So much so that I've gained by alot of my weight  over the past 6 - 7yrs. I live in toronto and have explained ny reason for wanting it in my Profile. Please have a look and tell me what you think. Cheers: Gail 
wannaliveagain
on 7/8/08 8:16 am - glen aubrey, NY
RNY on 07/14/08 with
Gail did ya check  Dr. William A. Graber  in Utica ny? alot of his PTs are from Canada,,,awesome staff:)
(deactivated member)
on 7/8/08 8:21 am

Hello;  Thank you for your response no, I have checked out Dr. Graber. I also have the forum downloded to take to my Dr. whom I have an apt with on Thursady. I hope it goes throught. Will keep checking for any other info I get.  Cheers: Gail

The UnSLEEVED 0.
on 7/8/08 12:39 pm
Have you decided on what surgery you want to revise to?  If so vicit tht forum and see what doctor other people have used....  Visiting the other forums may help you decide on what surgery to have... I am going from band ot VSG and i am so glad tobe geting rid of the thing!! Good luck...

(deactivated member)
on 7/8/08 11:13 pm - TX
Make sure you know all your options.  I love my DS! http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/DS/a,messageboard/board_id ,5357/
Most Active