I am Back home

(deactivated member)
on 7/5/08 1:38 pm, edited 7/5/08 1:41 pm - AZ
Hi Everyone, I am back home from the hospital and I am doing very well. Everytime I get on the computer I get real nausated and want to puke. My incision line won't like that. The worst pain I have is from my fibromyalgia. If it was not for the terrible beds at the hospital and make your fibromyalagia flare up I would of have spent the night in the hospital for 1 night. The beds make it worse. Thanks to Jen and Jeanna for seeing me in the hospital. All the phone calls from Nita was greatly appreciated. I am just glad to be home. Just had a few gas pains today. Nothing major. I can't beleive some have star wars in there stomach. I never had gas in the hospital at all. I guess everyone is different. Dr Schlesinger was so sweet and kind to me I was in shock. You should see his neddle work he does a beautiful incision line. My incision is longer beacuse I had alot of work done. Glad I lost extra weight before surgery. I did not need any mesh for my hernia repair had enough tissue. But I was really happy with Dr Schlesinger. I would do it over again If I had to but long as Dr Schlesinger is my surgeon. Well again thanks for all the nice emails. See you Dr Schlesinger's next support meeting. Dawn
fortworthgal
on 7/5/08 3:00 pm - Fort Worth , TX
Glad you are home and doing well!

I went from lap band to RNY on Aug 1 2008.

SW    CW  GW
5'2"     205/133/ ?

Cynthia Johnson
on 7/6/08 8:02 am
Hi, I'm glad you have your date.  Please find out if the channel will be proximal, distal or extened.  Mine in 2003 was proximal and I lost 100 lbs gained it back I've had the extend revision just last week for more mal absoraption.  If I had known and had a surgeon  to share this info and base the surgery on what would give me the best results I maynot have needed the revision.  That question will never be answered. All the best
Gwynn M.
on 7/6/08 10:06 am - Tucson, AZ
Hi Peacejoy, I feel exactly the same. I wi****oo had known the difference's in WLS before I had mine done in 2004.  I am hoping to have a revision with Dr. Shclesinger also.   Sounds like you & Dawn are doing good.     I've been keepin'  you guys in my thoughts! Gwynn
Gwynn M.
on 7/6/08 10:01 am - Tucson, AZ
Dawn! So good to hear from you!  You should get your rest and NOT get on the puter if it makes you PUKE  LOL!    I'm glad you're home where you can get some better rest!  I'll be callin' you! Gwynn
Most Active