Gotta keep moving

Cynthia Johnson
on 7/4/08 11:02 pm
Hello all, I've been home since Wednesday night.  Just needed some quite time LoL.  Gina and Dawn were the best these ladies just fussed over me took me in hand made sure things were set in order.  What a pair of support partners and Gina was an exceptional Angel.  Hugs and Kisses!  Got that call from my other Angel Emily I don't know what I said but I sure she made sense of it.  LOL.  Jen popped in before her trip that was sweet. Dawn went to bat didn't get to help her walk but she was doing great. Home and doing well, if you tried to call cell will be on today threw it somewhere. No complaints just gas, gas and gas.  The key is walk, walk and walk.  The pain killer med makes me sleep like baby. Energy level good just need to mange gas pressure with more walks. Dr S. reported no other work to do and no hernia's Praise God!  No knee psin either yes!! All the best to everyone thank you for your prayers and well wishes!!  Will keep you posted. Smiley Fireworks 
Deanne K.
on 7/5/08 10:24 am - Tucson, AZ

Cynthia, Glad to hear that you are doing so great and back in Tucson.  I am sure you are resting more comfortably now that you are home. Deanne

Cynthia Johnson
on 7/6/08 10:39 am
Hello Deanne, yes I'm getting the rest especially with the drugs .LOL   Tripping 
S Andrews
on 7/5/08 1:03 pm - eatonville, WA
Congragulations Cynthia! I'm so glad it all went well for you. Did you have the extended RNY with Dr S? I know your going to do great. So glad Fina and Dawn were there for you. Thats always such a comfort! Keep us all posted on your results. Sharon
Cynthia Johnson
on 7/6/08 11:01 am
Hi Sharon, I will keep posting.  There are alot of RNY's out there they may need to do the same as I.  I hope they seek help before gaining as much as I did.  However, time plays an important part.  My previous insruance co would not have approved the surgery.  I changed jobs this past Jan 08 and I stared looking for answers this past Feb. and learned about others having weight gain and some of the reasons. I am so thankful that my employer included weight loss surgery for their employees.  I also intend to stay with the support group even though it's in Phoenix.  Who knows maybe I'll doing some shopping the weekends I go up.
ginau
on 7/8/08 2:55 am - mesa, AZ
Soo Cynthia  I'll be watching the sale ads for ya !!  But with the way your going to drop sizes I think you better leave the checkbook at home- cuz your going to change sizes fast..
Cynthia Johnson
on 7/8/08 7:20 am
That sounds good to me Gina.  I only have one problem I don't have any closet space. Lol. Cynthia
Most Active