How is Dawn?

(deactivated member)
on 7/1/08 1:03 pm, edited 8/1/08 2:31 pm

Any word on Dawn?

i am praying for her...

(deactivated member)
on 7/1/08 2:02 pm - AZ
Hey it is me Dawn I am checking my emails and have 3 hours till I am npo. Cynthia was doing fantastic. I will be hanging out with her tomorrow.
Jean L.
on 7/2/08 11:40 pm - Hemphill, TX
Its me Jean, you have my doggie, Peppy, they look like twins. have a great day
ginau
on 7/2/08 12:02 am - mesa, AZ
Right about now - she should be in the shower and getting ready to leave the house and get her butt to the hospital.  - I will be visiting  her and Cynthia around 4:00pm  then again  Dawn might not be in her room yet?? 
S Andrews
on 7/2/08 4:16 pm - eatonville, WA
Please let Dawn know I am thinking of her and shes in  my prayers. I know things are going to go just great for her!!! Sharon
ginau
on 7/2/08 11:06 pm - mesa, AZ
Dawn did fabulous!!! She was only in surgery  for 2 hrs ... a couple hernia's  repaired and Her intestine tweaked .. She's good to go. She was up and walking around 4:00 pm  and in very good spirits .. She did tell me to save her my pants --- Soooo you know  she is anticipating the upcoming weightloss. I have a feeling if she did good lastnight with pain control - she may be released today...  ** most revision pts  only stay for pain control**
Gwynn M.
on 7/3/08 1:56 am - Tucson, AZ
OH this is SO GREAT to hear!!  I have been thinking about her a LOT!!  Sounds like she's doing awesome!  I can't wait to hear from her! 
Most Active