Can you help me?

Nancy K.
on 7/1/08 12:15 am, edited 7/1/08 3:50 am - Cornwall, Canada
Hi, I'm new on this site and am looking for any comments or information about Dr Michel/Micheal Gagner. I'm having the Sleeve op and am thinking of having him for my surgeon, but I want to know all the good and bad (if any) so all comments are appreciated. I'm am a high risk patient so that is why I'm paying special attention to my surgeon. If you don't want to make any comments about anything here, please feel free to pm me privately. Please any info at all would be very much appreciated. Thank you. Nancy
  JAN135 & CONNIE - Earthly  Angels 

BMI 71.44 -- Goal BMI 25.5    Old Weight--385    New --349 lbs   Goal weight is 135 

Weight  to lose is   243
AphY Girl
on 7/1/08 4:00 am
Have you checked into all surgery types?  I see you BMI is rather high, perhaps the DS might be soemthing you'd like to research.  You can search for a doctor by clickin on bariatric surgeon and you can read reviews from his patients. Good luck!
Nancy K.
on 7/1/08 4:07 am - Cornwall, Canada
Hi Emily, Thank you for writing me. I have done all my research and the sleeve would be the safest operation for me, both of my doctors concur this. I have spoken to several other doctors who said that the sleeve would be the best for me, due to it being the least envasive op. Nancy

BMI 71.44 -- Goal BMI 25.5    Old Weight--385    New --349 lbs   Goal weight is 135 

Weight  to lose is   243
AphY Girl
on 7/1/08 4:10 am
I wish you the best of luck... I hope you acheive the weight loss you are looking for... I had rny and looking for a revision to Erny or DS because of my size.
Nancy K.
on 7/1/08 4:18 am - Cornwall, Canada
The sleeve is the 1st part of the DS, if the sleeve alone doesn't work, then I can easily turn it into the DS, however, that being said, the information coming back is that people even my size are losing all the weight they need to without having to have the full DS. I wish you luck and a safe operation, Nancy

Weight  to lose is   243
Nancy K.
on 7/1/08 4:21 am - Cornwall, Canada
Most Active