Revision hospital stay

weightwatcher07
on 6/30/08 8:15 am - Dallas, TX
What is the average recuperating time with ERny? How long off from work if everything is normal??
ginau
on 6/30/08 8:20 am - mesa, AZ
            It all depends on you ! I took 6 weeks off cuz I could .. I was up and going right away ( abnormal)  and really ready to go back to work after about 3 weeks ..  had a couple internal sutures give me fits  and swelled up - Ice pack and anti biotic helped ..  next 2 weeks - worked on my tan.    My very best advice - take as much time as you can -- New plumbing will take some time to get used to. be prepared toget on a schedule ...   
M. Hall
on 6/30/08 9:25 am - Norcross, GA
I too, took off  6 weeks! Your gonna need it to get your strength back together.
helloitsme
on 6/30/08 10:21 pm - anywhere, TX
I took off six weeks and think I will need them all. I am almost two weeks out and am just starting to get some of my strength back. I am walking everyday and I feel better each day, but I feel tired sometimes just going up the stairs in my house.  I am now getting in the proper amount of protien and feel the difference.
weightwatcher07
on 6/30/08 11:33 pm - Dallas, TX
I am going for my second consult today with Dr. Barker. What hospital did you choose?
fortworthgal
on 7/2/08 2:52 am - Fort Worth , TX
Did you get your surgery date yet? My date is August 1 st. He told me he saves his revisions for the last surgery of the day. I will be at Doctors hospital.

I went from lap band to RNY on Aug 1 2008.

SW    CW  GW
5'2"     205/133/ ?

Most Active