PEACE7JOY is up to bat !!!

ginau
on 6/30/08 6:22 am - mesa, AZ
Ms Cynthia will be having her revision  in the morning with Dr Eric Schlesinger  here in Phx - lets all wish her a sucessfull and uneventful surgery .....  I will post an update after I  go to see her..            my angels are watching over me !!             she is off and running!    to be on loosers! bench again      you can do it !!     can I get an update !!                             this is the new clothes fairy !!! - LOL
Cynthia Johnson
on 6/30/08 7:26 am
Hey now, It's me Cynthia.  Yep, just trying to see if I can get a nap in so I can chill out.  lol It's not working.  I truly thank everyone for the prayer support and well wishes. I'm going to miss my two boys Sir Comfort and Sir Winsel haven't been away from them since I got'em.  The are so silly and totally loveable.  My sister Petrice will take care of them, she totally spoils them!!  I have the best sister in the whole world!!! Well the next time I post will be on Thursday when they let me go home.  Looking to be a great big, big loser.   Cynthia Loser 
AphY Girl
on 6/30/08 11:43 pm
YAY~~ YAY!! YAY!!!  I will be thinking of you... I will call you later today!  Good luck!!
Most Active