The Outfits

Cynthia Johnson
on 6/29/08 9:11 am
Hi all.  Soon to be in surgery again.  In the first part of my journey I got down to 202 lbs weee, that was great and wearing size 14.  But I had two outfits I was just dying to wear one causal the other dressy.  So, I'm going to post the outfits on my profile and hang them within my line of  vision at home as encouragement.  Don't know how long it will take me to get into them but I'm determined to do so.  Yeah, I know it's about getting healthy, but it is sure nice to wear the things you like.  Also, looking forward to walking 6 miles again!! Do you have something you've been dying to get into?  If so post it and then when you are able to wear it take a picture in it.  I will.
ginau
on 6/29/08 10:33 am - mesa, AZ
Cynthia Funny you bring this up .. I found a pair of jeans  I would love to wear. I have them  in my special closet - the guest room closet I keep  my   "I am going to wear that soon !!!" clothes in .  I visit it once every two weeks  and se what I can pull out of it ..  Last week I was able to pull out a couple hand me down shirts .. My bigger problem is pants. 
Cynthia Johnson
on 6/29/08 10:58 am
Hey Gina, you go wilth getting back into some of your clothes.  I bought a plather out fit that is to sharp for words with a matching top.  Paid little to nothing for it but never did get into the pants.  Bottom heavy here.  LOL So, I want to wear that outfit.  The other one was to unbelievable.  I like to shop at the mall just as you come into the Phx area.  Cant' even remember the name of the store, but all their clothes are expensive outrageously so.  It's a two piece suite by a famous designer priced at $500.00 got it off the rack total mark down for $50.00 dollars.  This was over three or four years ago.  I had friends begging for me to give it up, but I said nope I'm getting into it one day.  I even found the matching shoes at Burlington Coat factory. Gotta trim the hips, thighs and some of this butt.  Not interested in lossing all the shape but to have it in balance for what I want. LOL.
ginau
on 6/29/08 1:13 pm - mesa, AZ
Az mills mall.  right between the US 60 , I-10  I-17 ,, about 10 min from my house.  they do have some nice stuff.  And I know you will be in that and looking awesome in no time.   Are you all packed ,, slippers, robe and toothbrush ??  I will be up to see you after work on Wed..  I just need to get your lastname ..  I'll send you a private msg .  so exciting your day is almost here.  
Cynthia Johnson
on 6/29/08 3:11 pm
Yes sir re, just a few more hrs to go.  AZ Mills I really like that mall.  I'm packing now not too much just the must do's. Looking forward to the anesth....knockting me out. LOL  Been wanting some Famous Dave's barbqu.hmmmm.  But didn't give in to it. I look at those clothes I want to wear instead.  See ya soon and thanks for all the help.
PekinSal
on 6/29/08 7:51 pm - UK
I had some lovely trousers (pants?) waiting for me - they were a bit kinky cos they looked like suede. Chocolate brown, bought from a shop I have no chance of getting into anything in, and they sat there waiting for their day of glory - I couldn't get the leg past my knee, never mind do the zip up. I tried them on last weekend - they were too big for me. Damn! Missed it! How disappointing is that? I think they'd been in that cupboard 2 years gathering dust as well. My sister has them now.  I bought a size 12 linen suit though, hoping that by next summer I'd be down from a 22.

DS revision from failed lapband

Cynthia Johnson
on 6/30/08 6:46 am
Hi, I remember missing some opportunities.  But a least they were tooooooooooo big.lol
Most Active