Very Confused!!

cayita63
on 6/27/08 5:06 am - Ft Lauderdale, FL
Ok I need some lights...throwing up all the time, no meats, yes easy carbs, went last week to the hospital pancreatitis, my gallbladder fine,  only antibiotics and nothing by mouth, found too i had a hernia that s no a problem, they did everytest, no one told me about zise or stoma guess they were looking for a stricture and  no one was found, scan rtest said i have illius, get me reglan  and ended in ICU for a mild stroke due to a this medication... got a blind loop, and food does not move as has to be  inside stomach and intestines..my bariatric surgeon just wants to go inside me laparascopy to see what can be mechanical wrong with my rny ..i had gained almost 40 pounds/ is that a revision  ? just a procedure? went for a second opinion before but Dr Gagner is not in my Humana network. What do i do? I guess follow the Dr Perez advice...so down so confused waiting did my lab work tuesday saw Dr Perez Monday
ginau
on 6/27/08 6:32 am - mesa, AZ
Sounds like an exploratory  to  determine  what going on .. Better safe than sorry ..    could end up as a revision -- but something aint right  Keep us posted  !! I'll keep 2 fingers crossed
CLemperle
on 6/27/08 7:42 am - CA
You sound like you have the same issue as I do.  I invite you to read my story on my profile.  I am in the midst of a revision in August.  It is a problem that 1/3 of people with the band are having.....at least that is what my doctor says.  Keep intouch with me...i have been ggoin through this for 4 years.
cayita63
on 6/30/08 2:37 am - Ft Lauderdale, FL
Thanks for the replies, still waiting I called Dr Perez to find out results of blood work, date for the xxxxsurgery, I will keep you posted claudia
Most Active