Rose procedure vs stomaphx procedure

darnell239
on 6/26/08 8:37 am - Columbia, SC
I know this question has been asked a 1,000 times but can someone please explain the difference between the Rose and stomaphx.  I know the stomaphx is FDA approved but I have noticed that many of the people who have posted on this board who had the stomaphx are not too happy.  Many have said it was a waste of money I can recall at least 4 post and private e-mails that gave that opinion.  It seems like the Rose procedure is more promising.  Does anyone know if it is FDA approved yet or will be soon?  Thanks for any help anyone can provide.
getinther
on 6/27/08 11:02 pm - AL
Darnell,  I was scheduled for  stomphax consultaiton but cancelled after reading soem of the posts here. I would also like some information on the ROSE procedure.   
getinther
on 6/27/08 11:28 pm - AL
Darnell, i went back to a post dated 5/27 and did some research from there!  Go to this website www.mmcsurgery.com.  It should porovide you with the information you requested.  The phoen number for information is 1-800-339-9059 or 732-923-6070  The contact person is Kristine Brown 732-557-3902.  Keep me posted!
Most Active