ROSE UPDATE - HI LITTLEGUY

patsy13215
on 6/25/08 11:17 am - syracuse, NY
HI ALL ROSE FOLKS;HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU ALL WHETHER YOU ARE JUST LOOKING OR HAVE HAD IT.I had my first followup today after 4 weeks. I have lost 16 1/2 pounds.I'll Take it. There was a group of us there and all were doing pretty well. I have found that as i advanced to regular food of course i felt more restriction..I am trying to follow the rules of the pouch just like I did after the RNY.It definitely takes more concentration,but I feel very optimistic about it. I will be having my followup endoscopy in 2 months. Sorry we missed you Littleguy..Keep up the great work!!! patsy
mlpandbaby
on 6/25/08 2:27 pm
Patsy...Hi Everyone I also had my one month check up I have lost 14lb.  I am excited and more motivated.  With the first surgery the rules werent as strict and i never had to see a diatician.  I think she helps, haveing to tell someone what I ate made me  accountable for the things i have "slipped" in there that may not have been the best choices.  ...She gave me a food diary paper, I had bought one months prior and never used it.  I am going to use it, and to think about what I have to write down what I ate.  I have made enough excuses not to excersise...Dr. Boreao put it frankly..YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN A SECOND CHANCE.  I am going to use it!  I hope everyone is well...how has everyone else done?  I met a woman who had it 3 months ago and she has lost 50lbs YEAH! She is an insperation.   I will be there in 2 months with patsy..again It was great seeing you and stacy today!!!   I will be in touch...Michelle
patsy13215
on 6/25/08 4:21 pm - syracuse, NY
hi michelle; it was great seeing you today..Hope the trip home was okay..They will let us know by the end of the week about the endoscopy day in august. It will be fun to all get together..take care and good luck.you are doing great!!!!!!!!!patsy
Most Active