Angel wanted

Cynthia Johnson
on 6/25/08 2:16 am
Hello, next week on July 1st is my revision day.  Dr. Eric Schlesinger will perform ERny openly.  My number one support was not allowed to have time off to accompany me.   So, I'm in need of angel support. My sister will take me up on the 30th and I will stay at the Sleep Inn which is 4.2 miles down the road.  They have shuttle services available and they will drop me off at the hospital.  The hospital is Paradise Valley in Phoenix AZ.  Will someone please check on me and post info?
AphY Girl
on 6/25/08 8:49 am
Congrats on your revision!!   I would be more than happy to be your OH Angel.... just send me a private message with the number to reach you at... Good luck!!!
Cynthia Johnson
on 6/25/08 11:24 am
Hello and thank you for becoming my angel.  I will send my telephone number shortly. Cynthia
(deactivated member)
on 6/28/08 2:06 pm - AZ
Cynthia, When are you coming up here? The day before surgery? Let me know . Dawn
Cynthia Johnson
on 6/28/08 2:09 pm
Yes, Monday evening will stay at Sleep Inn.
(deactivated member)
on 6/26/08 12:38 pm
I'm new..what is an angel?  TIA
(deactivated member)
on 6/28/08 1:32 pm

peace7joy, ...wishing you a perfect surgery and recovery! you will be in my thoughts and prayers. let the blessings begin! i am so excited for you!     

Cynthia Johnson
on 6/28/08 2:11 pm
Thank you so very much!!!!!!!!!
Gwynn M.
on 6/28/08 4:31 pm - Tucson, AZ
Wishing you the very best!  I look forward to hearing from you when you get home! I'm so glad you have an angel to look after you and keep us updated!   I'm very excited for you & Dawn....you guys are just about doing it together!!!  How neat 
Most Active