I am so excited

kdsmith
on 6/24/08 11:01 pm - TX

Next week I am having revision surgery.  My original surgery was in june 2001 lap rny.  My pouch was made too large and has grown to 500cc.  The surgeon is going back in and redoing the pouch and stoma.  I will be just like a new again.   I am excited because I will lose between 30 and 60 lbs and keep it off this time.  I have regained 30 lbs since my original surgery.  Medically my first surgery was a success but I have TERRIBLE burping constantly and reflux. My insurance will not pay for this surgery because it has an exclusion about weight loss surgery and any medical treatment needed because of weight loss surgery.  Fortunately, I can afford it. I am 53 years old and feel like I am 20.  My husband loves me the way I am but I do miss being a size 8 for him.  I still have  my clothes from that time since it hasn't been that long ago.  I packed them away in the attic in boxes that said small clothes.  SMALL CLOTHES.  Ya'll , I'm gonna get back into my small clothes! I just can not describe how happy I am.  I love my husband and I really want to be the trophy wife he deserves.  I'm gonna feel pretty and sexy again.

ginau
on 6/25/08 12:11 am - mesa, AZ
Congratulations !!!  that is awesome news ... Keep us posted
mikenfortmill
on 6/25/08 12:37 am - Fort Mill, SC
Congratulations!! I am sure all your goals will be met with the revision! You seem to have a great outlook and positive attitude, and that is awesome... you can do it!!! Keep us posted... God Bless!!!  Mike
PekinSal
on 6/25/08 2:11 am - UK
Congratulations and good luck for the op! I hope it goes brilliantly and you get to wear out all the clothes in the attic. The chickens are dancing for you! Sal

DS revision from failed lapband

ShayZ
on 6/26/08 4:37 am - Somewhere, TX

I am not sure who to say congratulations to; you or your husband, lol.  Anyway, you go girl!!!!! What are you being revised to?

kdsmith
on 6/26/08 9:10 am - TX
The surgeon is going to make my pouch smaller and redo my stoma.  yeaaaaah
cayita63
on 6/27/08 4:24 am - Ft Lauderdale, FL
You have to do it for yourself...if u do no pay attention you will gain the weight again. Use ur tool and congratulation you got a second chance claudia
Most Active