I really hate my surgeons office

sweetness75
on 6/24/08 2:44 am - Seat Pleasant, MD
I am suppose to have a revision from Lap-band to the sleeve on July second which is only a week away. My surgeons wonderful staff have not gotten back with my insurance company. My insurance company said that they have been contacting the surgeons office May 30. The last time they contacted them was June 19. Now I was just in the hospital on June 19-20 because of this stupid band what else does this doctors office need me to do before they send the information to the insurance company. If this doesn't get approved by tomorrow they are going to deny me and I have to get a new date and start this process again.  I am in pain and it seems that they don't even care.  I am not looking for any answers I just wanted to vent.  Chastity

Beginning/Current/Second mini goal/Goal
311             260        250             200

If I stay strong and watch what I eat the pounds will melt away. Thanks for the support.

ginau
on 6/24/08 4:19 am - mesa, AZ
Chasity   vent all you  want - you should be upset !!  you could always go park yourself in their office ..
mikenfortmill
on 6/24/08 5:36 am - Fort Mill, SC
Chasity... I hope you will get it worked out... and Best Of Luck on your revision! Mike
justjudy
on 6/24/08 5:47 am - Canton, MI
Surgeons are notorious for not having a clue what goes on in the office. I wonder if the doctor knows about how poorly the staff is responding.   When I was getting approved the person who normally  handled the paperwork was on maternity leave.  I couldn't believe that everything just sat there until she got back and that no one was trained to do the work when they had nine months to prepare for her absence.  Lets face it, if the surgeon doesn't operate he doesn't get paid, so he might be unhappy to hear about your delays.

Judy

Most Active