restless legs

Pam K.
on 6/23/08 1:14 am - Aurora, IL
Anyone else having problems with restless legs? 
Deanne K.
on 6/23/08 11:24 am - Tucson, AZ
I have had it on and off for years.  There is medication to help with it.  Is your potassium and calcium levels where they should be?  Your Dr. might want to check those first. Deanne
babette32
on 6/23/08 12:47 pm
Some medicines cause restless legs, ie. anti-depressants.  Mine have all but left now that I am off Lexapro.
cmr3399
on 6/24/08 11:31 pm - Bayville, NJ
I have them something awful...some times to the point I cry....I've been on Requip now for about a year and to tell you honestly  it seems like it has gotten worse since the medication....never thought it might be due to my levels being out of wack...I'll have to checkinto that cause this is absolutely AWFUL!!!!!!!
(deactivated member)
on 6/24/08 11:50 pm, edited 6/24/08 11:51 pm - AZ
I have had restless leg syndrome since I was a kid. Nothing works and I tried lexpro and requip with no improvements. I have some one rub my legs and that helps when it get real bad. But the Vita Lady told me to buy magnisum oxide for leg cramps. She has tried the others and they don't work. So when I go out today I am going to buy a 5oomg bottle today and take 2 per today and she so it cleared up her cramps.
Most Active