lots of prayers please!!!!!!!!!!!!

grandsonx2
on 6/23/08 12:11 am - TN

Hey guys! My revision is tomorrow,  ( lapband over RNY) and just want to be able to have as many prayers as I can, this will be the first time my surgeron has done this, but I have all the faith in the world in him!  he actually did my RNY, so I feel I am in good hands!!     Thanks everyone!!!!

M. Hall
on 6/23/08 12:19 am - Norcross, GA
First let me congratulate you on you surgery. Prayer is a powerful thing so I will definitely put one in there for you.
Kathy B.
on 6/23/08 4:51 am - East Windsor, CT
Consider it done!  Prayer is a powerful thing.  Ask your surgeon if you can pray for HIM before you are knocked out.  My surgeon was happy to allow me to pray for him, to have the Lord guide his hands, instill revelations into his mind, and to have every detail covered, with nothing left undone.  It really helped me too!  Looking forward to hearing how you are doing - God Bless Kathy Revision scheduled 7/14/08
pepsi98
on 6/23/08 7:52 am - Norwich, CT
I will be thinking about you and praying for you...I will also be looking to you for advice as I am waiting for insurance approval foe a band over my old bypass.  Sending blessings your way!!!
 "The Joy of the Lord is your strength."  Nehemiah 8:10

START:  330         CURRENT:  274.5 lbs         GOAL:  190          TOTAL:  55.5 lbs

Yasmeen
on 6/23/08 10:55 am
I am praying for you; I hope you have a speedy recovery !
tulagirl
on 6/23/08 11:25 am - Schenectady, NY
You will be in my prayers as well. 
pepsi98
on 6/24/08 9:54 am - Norwich, CT
I'm waiting to hear all about your lap band!!!  Hope you did marvelously well today!!
 "The Joy of the Lord is your strength."  Nehemiah 8:10

START:  330         CURRENT:  274.5 lbs         GOAL:  190          TOTAL:  55.5 lbs

Heidineub
on 6/24/08 10:15 am
All will go well. Leave the worrying to the surgeon, you just concentrate on relaxation and recovery.
Most Active