I thought my Doc would never discharge me but IM BACK!

M. Hall
on 6/23/08 12:18 am - Norcross, GA

Surgery took 5 hours, his exact words to my mom was that he had to patch me a stomach together after cleaning up everything. My lung is partially collapsed so I am having breathing problems, but its getting better everyday. Other than that i am fine. All I can say is dont do the MORHINE! OMG i am still hallucinating now. By the 2nd nite in the hospital my mom said i was screaming and reaching for her in my sleep. Im just gald to be back.  Thanks for all your prayers and support. I can truly say that when I woke up the morning of my surgery there was a calmness that had come over and I there were no worries. So thank U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

ALABAMA
on 6/23/08 1:52 am - STONE MOUNTAIN, GA

HAPPY RETURN SO GLAD YOU ARE BACK.  I HOPE YOU HAVE A SPEEDY RECOVERY. Glenda in ga.

ginau
on 6/23/08 10:13 am - mesa, AZ

Wow !!  5 hrs ? he musta had some good work to do .. It's ok - he has you in good shape now ..back on track  to being a beauty queen..  Water weight will come off quick !! dont worry about that - just take your day to cry and get it out ...  Make sure to take your Meds !!!  and sleep ...

Cynthia Johnson
on 6/24/08 2:06 am
So very glad to hear you are doing better.  Let me know how it goes for you. Cynthia
Most Active