Who are you??

pepsi98
on 6/19/08 9:06 am - Norwich, CT
Hi Littleguy...I know that you work for the MD's doing ROSE, but what do you do there?  Are you a nurse?  What is your job...just curious!
 "The Joy of the Lord is your strength."  Nehemiah 8:10

START:  330         CURRENT:  274.5 lbs         GOAL:  190          TOTAL:  55.5 lbs

littleguy
on 6/22/08 1:01 pm
my job is to let you guys know how things are going in a truthful and non promotional way.
reenieb
on 6/22/08 11:22 pm
RNY on 03/08/04 with
BS - your job is to sell what Big Guy does; take the money from the desperate people who are so afraid of the weight they have gained or are continuing to gain that they will believe anything anyone tells them as being The Answer. The only ANSWER is healthy eating in moderate portions and daily physical activity that breaks a sweat. Period. No one wants to hear it or believe it. I've asked it before and I'll ask it again. WHAT IS YOUR NAME? WHAT IS BIG GUY'S NAME?
littleguy
on 6/24/08 11:51 pm
certain maladjusted people should not be allowed on these forums. suffice it to say the docs at monmouth have not taken one dime from any patient so far and will not until YHEY are sure that this procedure is worth charging people money. unfortuneately alot of people out there got burned by the stomaphyx.
Most Active