My Surgery is Tomorrow!

barbarabrewer
on 6/18/08 3:06 am, edited 6/18/08 3:07 am - TX
Just wanted to post and tell you all I am scheduled for my revision tomorrow at 10:30a central time.  Please say a little prayer for me that all goes well. Barbara Brewer
sunshine1001
on 6/18/08 3:27 am - OH
I will pray that everything goes ok for you. It will be fine I am sure. Good luck and let us know how you make out!
mew6495
on 6/18/08 11:38 am - MI
Good luck on your revision. I am sending prayers your way for a very successful and quick recovery. Keep us up to date on how you are doing.
mrdoores
on 6/18/08 12:48 pm - Waldorf, MD
I will say a prayer for you to have a safe ,sucessfull surgery and an uneventful recovery.  I am new to the board.  I have been reading both the revision and DS board, as I am considering revision.  Just not sure which type of revisonal surgery I want or need.  Bless you as you venture into your new journey. Marianna

janiscaldwel
on 6/18/08 10:11 pm - charlestown, IN
Barbara Prayers and Best Wishes are being sent your way!!  I am just behind you for my revision on Monday!!  Take care of your self and stay in touch.  God Bless.  Janis
nan c
on 6/19/08 12:10 am - Brooklyn, NY

Barbara,

Wishing you the best - a quick & easy surgery, as well as a speedy & pain-free recovery! Will say some prayers & will be thinking of you tomorrow.

Nan-C

P.S. What revision procedure are you having?

Heidineub
on 6/19/08 8:00 am
Wishing you a wonderful start on a new journey of weight loss and improved health. I had my revision (open RNY) on June 5th. I was in the hospital four nights. Everything is progressing well. Wishing the same for you.
Carlajean
on 6/19/08 4:40 pm - Seattle, WA
I just had my revision and things went great im sure you will have the same luck dont worry its like a second chance you will be great!!! enjoy

Arizonadck
on 6/20/08 9:45 am - Chicago, IL
How are you?  Would love to hear how you feel!  You did it - congrats!!!  Carolyn
ginau
on 6/20/08 2:45 pm - mesa, AZ
we are all waiting to hear from you !!! hope all went well and your on the loosers bench again.
Most Active