official Update

ginau
on 6/16/08 8:00 am - mesa, AZ
  6 weeks out from  revision  and Officially  down  29 lbs !! yipee 

I have  few issue's nothing horrible, feel good and ready to go back to work !! Doc was funny -- said this is lightest he has ever seen me !! He made my day.
Strawberry2
on 6/16/08 8:37 am
congrats - keep us posted
patsy13215
on 6/16/08 8:39 am - syracuse, NY
fantastic;;Great job..you must feel on top of the world getting your groove back!!!!!Woweeee...Good luck. patsy
ALABAMA
on 6/16/08 8:48 am - STONE MOUNTAIN, GA

Gina, that's wonderful .  Glenda in ga.

M. Hall
on 6/16/08 9:48 am - Norcross, GA

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Talk to you when I get back.

mew6495
on 6/16/08 11:03 am - MI
CONGRATULATIONS GINAU!!!!!  THAT IS SO AWESOME!  YOU MUST BE THRILLED.
JRinAZ
on 6/16/08 7:26 pm - Layton, UT
Weigh 2 go Miss Jeanna!!!!  You looked gorgeous today !  .......  It won't be long before you're going to need to do some serious shopping for itty bitty clothes too!!!!  ...........Good luck with your return to work and don't push yourself too early with things
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

ginau
on 6/17/08 12:06 am - mesa, AZ
 Thank YOU !!!   I felt great when I left ,,,  Doc is so positive.. He made my day.. He told me I was stuck with him !!!!     too funny about clothes !! My  biggest issue is pants right now - they dont fit !! I just got a couple new things to wear back to work !!  Did  you have any  Shrimp left when you got Back??    it came out pretty good !!  friend came over and ate the last couple bites ...
(deactivated member)
on 6/17/08 12:35 am - AZ
Jeanna, Good job and your a postive influence in my life. I hope I do as well as you do. I start my protein liquids tomorrow. I will be a good girl. I will listen to Dr Schlesinger. Did you do the 2 week before surgery liquid diet. Have a great day at work.  Dawn
JROLFSON
on 6/17/08 5:00 am - St. George, UT

Hi Gina: Is 6 weeks a normal amount of time for healing after ERny Revision? I was just wondering because I too am considering it but I just can't get off work for 6 weeks...I believe I read somewhere that you could actually return in 3 weeks...Does that sound doable to you? Thanks so much and congrats on your success...You and Joyce are an inspiration to all of us on this board. JRolfson

Most Active