MY REVISION IS LESS THAN 24 HOURS AWAY!

M. Hall
on 6/15/08 10:10 pm - Norcross, GA
HOORAY 4 ME! I am excited, but in the same scared. Cant help but to think about the what if's. Cant help to think about what happen the last time. So I ask that you send me out a prayer to whomever you pray to. I sit here and daydream about what its going to be like this time. Im going to do everything right this time around. If he so blessed me with this second chance, then I will surely make the best of it. I cant wait to see you all on the lighter side. I will keep you posted.
Susie221
on 6/15/08 11:33 pm - UK
Kia Wishing you all the best and  an unevenful recovery this time ! What are they going to do for you ?  Susie x
ginau
on 6/15/08 11:56 pm - mesa, AZ
Yippppeeeeee !! your on your way !  Prayers will be said , Take today and relax - hit up the protein and  calm the nerves - your going to do great.
grandsonx2
on 6/16/08 2:10 am - TN
I'll be thinking about you, as you said yourself, you are getting a second chance, and so am I, mine is next tues(june 24). and  all we can do is do it the best we can! going for the second time around makes you think more, so you already have the right mind set!    You are going to do fantastic!  It's just like having a baby, you may have had a lot of trouble the first time, but every surgery is different, and that doesn't mean you will have any problems this time!   So just hang in there, and we will be seeing you on the loosers bench!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  It will all be over before you know it!!!       Nancy
ALABAMA
on 6/16/08 4:14 am - STONE MOUNTAIN, GA

you must stay positive and only think of pleasureable things,  I was not afraid at all I had been waiting for this revision for a long time.  I could'nt wait for them to wheel me back .  you will do just fine. trust and faith in god you will never go wrong.  Glenda in stone mtn . Good Luck

S Andrews
on 6/16/08 3:42 pm - eatonville, WA
Wishing you the very best- you will be in my thoughts and prayers! I KNOW IT WILL GO REALLY WELL FOR YOU!!!Can't wait until I get my stuff all together and get to have mine!!!!
janiscaldwel
on 6/16/08 10:28 pm - charlestown, IN
Best Wishes and Prayers being sent your way for a safe and successful surgery along with a speedy recovery!!  I'm right behind you just 6 days to go till I am also on the ]loser bench again!!  I can't wait.. take care, Janis
Most Active