Approved BCBSAZ

Cynthia Johnson
on 6/12/08 4:39 pm
Date for surgery is July 1st.  Dr. Eric Schlesinger will perfrom surgery.  Looking to have the extended done.  So, it's time to clean the house now. Jen in Dr. S's office is the best she stayed on top of the process.  Jen, rocks!!
(deactivated member)
on 6/12/08 5:32 pm - AZ
I  know that Jen had 3 patient cases to fax over to them. Mine got improved in matters of mins. So your s is approved also, thats great ! I know there is another person waiting for  their approval for having Dr S doing the surgery.Your on the July 1  surgery board and they were going to add me on after your case but that has all changed. My big day is July 2. I was told my surgery will more longer and more dangerous .I quess we will running in to each other as we walk around the unit. What are you having done ? I forgot a DR Heffnel is my assistant surgeon and he is suppose to be good.. Do you have to have a prop protien liquid diet ? I have to and will See Dr S and Jen for my big appt. to what I have to prep for. Jen said that  June 26 is another date us preop;s to  meat each other.  Keep me posted and I want to put youon my friend list. WE you put me on your friend list. Dawn 
Cynthia Johnson
on 6/13/08 8:26 pm
Hi Dawn, will do pre op stuff on the 17th and get the full scope then.  Congrats on your approval and surgery date.  Yes, we should see each other in the hall as we do our laps.  Will be at support group on 21st hope to see u there.  Thank you for adding me to your friends lisy and I will do likewise.
darnell239
on 6/12/08 9:26 pm - Columbia, SC
Congratulations!  It looks like we both had our prayers answered.
M. Hall
on 6/12/08 10:46 pm - Norcross, GA
Congratulations! My big day is tuesday June 17th.
cayita63
on 6/13/08 10:09 am - Ft Lauderdale, FL
Congratulations to all of you.  claudia
Strawberry2
on 6/16/08 10:01 am
CONGRATS :yahoo:
Most Active