HELLO LITTLEGUY- WE MISS YOU

patsy13215
on 6/11/08 7:35 am - syracuse, NY
Hi Littleguy; How are things going with the trials? What number are they up to?How are the recent followups? Things are going well.I am feeling good and feeling more restriction as the days go on, which is a good feeling.. Hope all is well with you...Patsy
littleguy
on 6/16/08 6:09 am
hope you got my message. Glad your starting to feel it. hows stacy doing ? 3 more pts left to do in the registry, then who knows ? hopefully more slots, otherwise the docs are going to start to charge money (thats a bad word}  the equipment alone is 3000 bucks and disposable !  It takes about 2 hrs of both docs time, as well as O.R. costs and anesthesia. very difficult to do this procedure cheaply. talk to you soon
patsy13215
on 6/16/08 9:09 am - syracuse, NY
Hi Littleguy; nice to see you back on the boards..It will be great if they get more slots..It will be interesting to see how the group has done after 3 to 6 months..Thanks patsy
ice-cream
on 7/1/08 1:42 pm
i have been reading you are the guy to ask questions about the clinical .  well here gone.  I have been accepted at ohio weight loss clinic and suppose to be going in a couple of weeks.  well they never told me that my part of payment would be a $1,000 and you better believe i don't have it.  I don't want to miss this date but i am thinking about calling the coordinator and see if she could switch me to a different date in order to give me a little time to get the cash together.  i was wondering if you knew of any way to get around this.
Most Active