Hi everyone, I just got approved for my Revision

jenniebr
on 6/12/08 1:03 pm - queen creek, AZ
Dawn, You crack me up!  Now that you are approved and scheduled are you gonna stop calling me everyday?  I hope not.  I need a break from all the crap these insurance companies give me!!! I think I get more excited than you do when I get the approval call!  I love what I am doing now.  It is worth all the hard work we all do to get it done.  We are a team, you really worked hard and I think the powers that be know how bad you want/need this.  You are in great hands with Dr Schlesinger.  He is an awesome doc and he really knows what he is doing!  We are lucky to have him on our side! The fun begins next week with the pre-op diet!!   See you next week but you better call me at least sometime!!!
Jen
Banded 12/15/05
At goal-7/14/06
Total Loss-140 pounds
(deactivated member)
on 6/12/08 1:31 pm, edited 6/12/08 1:33 pm - AZ
Jen, You bet I am going to call you. Just think I am one of your 5 kids. Someone else emailed me by the of Kristen and said she is also waiting approval from the insurance company. What is the fastest time that you submitted a approval and got approval? I think I would get a high feeling if I had your job. It is very exciting to see people get involved in there job. I would be the same as you. I hope Dr Schlesinger is good. I told him I have alot of complications and problems after surgery and he looked straight into my eyes and said we have to be a team. I really think he means it. I asked him if I have a problem would he "blow me off" and he said no! . He said he would get back in 24 hours or less. But he said if he does not call back he must of got in accident or his cell phone went dead. I glad I found him the other 2 doctors that I interviewed would not evan talk to me and spent 5 mins with me. I got my copay back from one doctor that was not doing any opens anymore and just do laps. I first talked he on the phone and I got it with him. He said he provided a service for me and the war started. I said you have poor business skill and went on , on and on. Then a few days later a patients wife of his was helping him said that she was crediting my debt card. She did and it went thru the next day. Maybe what I said to this doctor made him think about how he has been treating his patients. You go see him for a consultation and does not have the nerve to tell you that he is not doing any laps anymore. I glad I got my money back and just gave it to another doctor for my copay. Its a lose lose situation for me. My original byass I had to pay cash. My insurance would not pay for it and got a lawyer that ripped me off and did not win. I was friggin 420 lbs with cor morbities. I am so thankful that my insuranc is paying for it. They are sick of paying all my monthly bills. My approval was a no brainer for HealthNet. They must have figured all the money they will save in the long run. Well got to go now. Talk to you soon. PS is there any spell check on this thing ???? Dawn
kago16
on 6/14/08 1:25 pm - central pa, PA
whats the ERNY?

370/255/150---High/current/goal

Most Active