I NEED YOUR HELP ! ! !

Joel Sopp
on 6/10/08 1:43 am - Redvers, Canada

Hello, My name is Joel Sopp and this will be my first time being interviewed on the radio about Obesity and The Saskatchewan Bariatrics Surgery Support Group (SBSSG). Please listen this morning and leave your feedback here. Go to www.sbssg.ca to listen at 11:00 AM (GMT -06:00) Saskatchewan Time Zone.Saskatchewan is 2 hours behind the East Coast. Tune In and Listen Up!  

Joel Sopp – President of the Saskatchewan Bariatrics Surgery Support Group (SBSSG) will be interviewed live, Tuesday, June 10th, 2008 for a full 30 minutes from 11:00 AM - 11:30 AM on 91.3 FM’s - Listen Up! 

Listen Up provides an "Ear to the Community", where special guests inform and educate our listeners about activities and events taking place in the Regina area. It also affords the opportunity for community-based organizations to profile the good work they do and to promote their upcoming special events. Tune in every Tuesday at 11am for news and views about your community.   

Joel will be speaking about Obesity and the Saskatchewan Bariatric Surgery Support Group, Inc.  Please support us by listening to the radio show from 11:00 AM until 11:30 AM, on 91.3 FM, and e-mail us with your feedback at [email protected]. Thank You for helping us become a better Support Group. Joel Sopp  President  Saskatchewan Bariatrics Surgery Support Group (SBSSG)

Most Active