monmouth nj rose procedure LITTLEGUY

dana S.
on 6/9/08 3:47 am - brooklyn, NY
Hi LIttleguy. i called  Dr. Gorceys office today and i have my office visit and endscopy on July 2 If there is more registry slots i hope i make it in. Thank you fo your help.        Dana
patsy13215
on 6/10/08 6:32 am - syracuse, NY
hi Dana; I am glad that you made an appointment with Dr. Gorcey..He is fabulous!!Keep us posted......patsy
dana S.
on 6/10/08 9:30 am - brooklyn, NY
hi patsy. how long does it take for the endoscopy,do they put you to sleep.did you have the rose procedure and if so,how are you doing.          thanks dana
patsy13215
on 6/11/08 7:28 am - syracuse, NY
hi dana; The endoscopy only takes about 30 miinutes, but you will first have your consult with Dr. Gorcey and then go across the hall and have the endoscopy..You will then stay there for a bit until you are released. You will need to have someone drive you..Yes, I had the rose 2 weeks ago and things are going well..I have advanced to soft and pureed foods and am feeling more restriction as my food has been advanced. good luck Patsy
littleguy
on 6/16/08 3:22 am
Sorry i took so long. Things have been crazy.  Glad you made your appt.  Dont give up hope yet ! Patients have been doing really well.
Most Active